Thursday, February 09, 2006

::YAHOO IT'S THURSDAY!!::

YAAY!! My FAVORITE night of the week is finally here!!
I have had a great day today so far!!And ALL my shows tonight look great!! HMM Wonder what is gonna happen with Grace at her *wedding* to Will's Boyfriend..LMAO
Sonderful got off to school just fine this morning!!
Then at about 10 this morning after making a call I needed to, Ofcourse I had to leave a message.GRR.. So anyhooo, about 10 this morning, Hubby, Sonshine and I all headed to the grocery store, we were out of a few things so we had to go pick up a few, And I wanted to splurge a bit and get me a few magazines and a new book, I CAN'T wait to read it!
The Next Accident By Lisa Gardner!! I also got a Glade Scented oil and a refil kit! Dewberry Dreams! OH I AM LOVING IT!! It smells so good!!!
I wanted the Vanilla but it had a rose spicey smell..it was nasty..LOL So we agreed on this one..And it is wonderful!!!
I got home to a message on my machine saying that the transportation dept. STILL DOES NOT have any info on my Sonshine.. GRR He is supposed to start on Monday and they dont have anything about him getting transported to school..So I will call AGAIN tomorrow morning!!! I AM SO MAD....Why everytime something starts to go right it ALWAYS gets messed up!!!!!!!!!
So Hubby is now at work, Sonshine is off in his room enjoying some play time and I am about to watch Days!!!
Then make us some lunch in a bit, Sonshine will probably have a Kid Cusine and I will have a yoplait whips!
I hope everyone is having a great day today!! I just wish it was warmer here!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

I might get me some of those oil scents. Man hopefully it willbe worked out with the transportation thing Ali. Have a great thursday night, I know I will LOL!

1:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a great day except for the transportation problem , I hope you can get it straightened out tomorrow. I can not wait for ER after Little Guy goes to bed. I can not handle rose smells I get such a headache from it but that other sounds like it smells good. Have a great Night enjoy your shows =)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home