Tuesday, February 14, 2006

::TTTT Tuesday!!!::

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FRIENDS!!!!
Hey all!! How are you this fine morning??
It is not even 9 o clock and I am up and at em!! Sonderful is down at the bus stop already probably just getting picked up and Sonshine is watching Daddy shave, Daddy has to be at work at 10 and he told Sonshine he would go with him down to the bus stop and leave from there to go to work.. That rocks! Mommy don't have to stand in the cold today..LOL Well I will to pick him up but not at 9 am..LOL
You all commented how you wanted cheeseburgers..they were yummy!! I had only a half of one though, Guess I wasn't as into them as I thought I was..LOL The boys chowed down some mini tater tots and barely ate burgers.. Hubby and his friend ate them up! We had a friend over for dinner and Magic lastnight.. I played one game and finished up my book!! It was a nice relaxing night!!

SOOO Now I am back... Had to leave ya a bit, Daddy and Sonshine wanted me to ride in the car down to the bus stop with them! So he is off to his second day of school! He is so happy to be going!! Now if the stupid ass speech place could keep their employees so that he could get back into it.. But really I have been thinking and I don't think he really needs it! I have been helping him learn words everyday and he learns them quickly! He has learned the right way to say all kind of words.. He now says his first AND last name right! Which was a BIG obstacle
Aunt Nae is going to be sad about that, she likes the way he used to say his name..LOL That is her boy and I think he is growing to fast for her..LMAO

So now Hubby is about to leave, and I am about to have the next 2 hrs to my self!!
And he is gone!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH QUIET!!!!!!! Not even the tv is on just the loud ass fridge!!
Welp I am off to see what is up in your lives today!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day Ali =) WTG Sonshine!! =)

8:41 AM  
Blogger April said...

Yep, our valentine's was nothing special this year. Every year I try and do something fun with the kids, and between being sick, and having the preschool registration, it just didn't happen. I'm pretty bummed about that, but maybe next year. Happy Belated Valentine's!! :D

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home