Monday, February 13, 2006

::Monday Funday::

YAAY!! Sonshines first day of school went great!! He said he had lots of fun and can't wait to go back again! He will go Monday -Thursday 9 - 12.. well 9:15-11:45
He said he didn't learn anything though..LMAO Kids!! I am sure he learned SOMETHING today!
So what did Mommy do while she had no kids for 2 hrs.. I read a bit of my book, watched Maury Povich, did some laundry and talked to Nae.

Today has been a great day so far!! I have to wash a few more blankets and do a load of dishes! Sonshine is already off playing in his room! He only wanted a popcicle after school, ofcourse!!
So I will be making us some lunch here and do my daily read and replys and then off to watch Days! Then we will wait for Hubby to get home from work, I have no idea what time he gets off today, and we will wait for Sonderful to arrive around 4 from school.. I have NO idea for dinner tonight yet so I have to look for something! Maybe cheeseburgers, we haven't had them in a while!
Thats about all for now!!
Hope you all are having a great day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Cheeseburgers sound good, I could go for one of those lol. even with talking to me for some time you seem to have gotten a lot done today.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Mmm Hamburgers in general sound good!!

Glad Sonshine had a great first day at school! His pics were adorable!

6:12 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Glad sonshine had a great first day at school I agree the pic's are adorable he seemed so excited =) I have been wanting a cheeseburger sub since Saturday, I can not for the life of me remember where we ordered them from when I was working that place had the best subs I'll probably end up making them myself. Have a nice evening.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home