Sunday, February 12, 2006

::So not SUNNY Sunday::

LOL It is sooooooo blah out and a blizzard once again all morning long! We have accumulated yet again I would guesstimate oh about another 2 to 3 inches more since early this morning..
My MOm and StepDad are coming by in a few hrs so we are going to be picking up and doing things around the house in a bit here..
The boys are in their room cleaning.. And fighting..GRRR
We just hung home after the banquet dinner lastnight.. It was a nice evening surrounded by rowdy boys and their rich stuck up parents..LOL Ya that is the kind of town I live in.. It is a small town we have 3 schools..one elem. one middle and one high school and they are all on the same lot.. It really is small..but yet everyone in it is so uptight..If your not rich and your kid is not in every sport possible then you are not worth them talking too..UGH I hate it but I enjoy the town because it is small!!
But still it was for Sonderful.. He is a Weblos 1 now that means after next year he will officially be a Boy Scout and not a Cub Scout!!
So today we are just picking up.. it will be a blanket washing day.. then bath night and beddy bye time!! I can't believe I will be getting BOTH of my boys off to school tomorrow morning!! How fun and SCARY!!! LOL
Have a great Sunday everyone!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like an easy day today.

Cool a cub scout that's great. Did he get any patches last night?

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home