Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A few photos!!




Here are a few photos of my adorable Valentine's in their nice red shirts!!
I took this photo this morning before school! The shirt Sonderful is where is the same shirt Sonshine wore for his first day of school yesterday, but he has his own.. My Mom bought them matching outfits for Christmas.. I didn't think to have them wear them both today! LOL

I add some wonderful surprises when Hubby got home from work!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's day!!
Do forget to tell your friends and family how much you appreciate them!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

They are just so handsome =)I tried taking pic's of Little Guy but he wouldn't let me I did get one ok pic

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home