Tuesday, February 14, 2006

::Tuesday Two::

Since it is Valentine's day I thought I would post two questions geared towards that!!
Reply with your answers and post new questions for us to answer at your blog!!
I hope you will play along!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Two For Tuesday!

1. What is the best memory of you and your S/O in the beginning of your relationship??
Mine is meeting him after many weeks of talking via the computer and phone, I was so happy he is so adorable, so romantic, so polite and such a gentleman! I was wooed instantly!!

2. What is your most funniest or most fun memory of you and your S/O together?
I think mine is just when we hang out together! Just the two of us we have so much fun!
When we have romantic evenings with dinner and stuff at home alone we sometimes pretend to be eating in fancy resturants for a few minutes..LOL It's fun to pretend sometimes!!

Have fun and enjoy! Please reply to these questions and then post your own new questions at your place!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home