Thursday, February 16, 2006

::Well It is that time again::

NASCAR TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
I have already recieved my official "woohoo start your engines" call from my Daddy..LOL
We are NASCAR buddies along with my boys! We always call each other about the races and bitch and moan...
I have seen a live Browns game, and a few live Indian's games... Now I am waiting for my dream of being at Talladega one day!!! I would love to be at any NASCAR race but Talladega is my track!!
WOOOHOOO SOOO Who will rock Daytona this week??? Go Dale Jr!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok enough of that..LOL Everyone is off to school and work and I am alone in a quiet house!
With MONSTEROUS cramps..OMG THEY ARE KILLING ME!!! I have some dishes to do but that can wait till later, this morning I am just relaxing and not doing much..
Don't have anything planned for tonight...Hopeing Hubby's check comes today but most likely tomorrow! I am soo bummed..No The OC till MARCH 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH And no other tv new tonight either because of the olympics..WTHeck!! LOL
What will I ever do with myself tonight??
Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

"woohoo start your engines" Go Dale JR hopefully he will have a great year. Boater would like to go to Talladega also. He did go to one a few years ago but in Phonix (sp) and it ended up that him and the guy he was with were really drunk and the guy he was with passed out while waiting to get out of the parking lot and hit another car sheww what a night that was :)I hope your cramps calm down and I'm sure you'll find something to get into. Have a great day!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

I used to really enjoy NASCAR - my mom was addicted to Rusty Wallace. My stepmom and dad are going to the race on Sunday!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I do not get into Nascar, but I hope you want to win wins LOL!

I know man I am like beside myself knowing I can not watch an episode of The OC tonight uggghhhhh! Hurry up and get here March 9th!!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

BLAH Gordon!! Him and Sonderful would get along GREAT..lol He is a total hard core Gordon fan! How we can live together during NASCAR season I have NO idea..LOL

9:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't get the whole Nascar thing, but Sailor and his Dad like it. Sailor was a volunteer at Daytona a couple years ago, in the opening ceremony.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home