Wednesday, February 15, 2006

::Happy Hump Day::

Happy Wednesday all!!
Sorry I got a lil post happy yesterday!! LOL I hope you will all read my posts though!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day, mine was great, dinner was good and the kolachki's were awesome!! I haven't tried the cake yet..LOL
It was a nice evening! Sonderful went to bed about 9:30 after we ate our romantic dinner, he joined us..LOL Sonshine was asleep(Fell asleep on the couch) and Sonderful was hungry so we just let him eat some steak and taters with us. So after Sonderful went off to bed and Hubby put Sonshine in there we just hung on the computer played Yahoo! Bejeweled 2 (We are addicted if we sit at the computer together that is what we do)And listened to music till about midnight then we hit the hay!

Now Sonderful just left for school, and Sonshine and I will be walking down there in a little bit!
I have one load in the washer already..woohoo go me it is not even 8:30 am yet..LOL
But that is as far as I have gotten so far!! LOL I will be doing a little laundry and dishes today!!
I hope everyone has a great day!!! TTYL!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I am glad you had a great Valentine's Day =) I did read all your post. Woo hoo you go girl I am still trying to wake up...lol

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home