Saturday, February 18, 2006

::Feeling Blah::

Hi ALL!!
Wow Saturday already? Time sure is flyng these days!!
And I have just been up to early..LOL Since 9 this morning, that seems to be my limit anymore, either the kids get me up by then by fighting or my body just can't lay any longer..LOL I just want to sleep in on the weekends and I can't seem to anymore, Does that mean I am turning into a morning person? OH NO..LOL I have been going to bed earlier these days..

Lastnight Hubby went up to Blockbuster and picked up 3 movies for us and 2 for the kiddos.. Bambi 2 and Stitch has a Glitch for them
The Amityville Horror, Crash and 11:14 for us.. We watched Amityville lastnight..WOWIE.. That is my new fav. horror movie.. SUCH A GREAT FLICK!!

Tonight we will watch the others! I have never heard of 11:14 before so if anyone has saw it let me know if it is good please..LOL
Thats about all we did lastnight..

Today Hubby is working till I believe 4 or 5.. And Bowlergirl will be here tonight!
I think it is a theater night tonight..LOL We have not taken the boys out to a movie in months and what a better time than while their cousin is over =)
I still have not figured dinner out tonight.. There is a pizza place I am want to try the pizza from.. Called Hungry Howies.. Don't know if it is anywhere else or not..but we got breadsticks and subs from them, Don't like the subs they are calzone style, and I wanted a sub I dont like calzones, so I ate some breadsticks..mmm they were great.. so I know the pizza has to be good.. They have a deal that is 9.99 for 3 small one topping pizzas.. So we may get that tonight after the movie or before..Unless Hubby just wants to bring home dinner on his way home from work..
I have tons of dishes to do and I have cramps again..UGH They were gone all day yesterday and thought I was about over it and bam...So I am just sitting here drinking some water listening to the boys fighting, ofcourse, and waiting for them (THE CRAMPS NOT THE KIDS..LOL)to go away so I can get to work.. MY PLACE IS TRASHED TODAY..GRRRRRRR
The boys will be getting started in a bit, if they cant sit there and watch a damn movie without fighting they can clean..LOL It is so hard to get Sonshine to clean and it is soo not fair that we have to and he don't ..Oh it pisses me off so badly.. like right now he threw a fit so he is on his bed for a time out...he will get off and start to play and it makes me so mad, but he wont clean. Irritates the hell outta me..
Tomorrow I am hoping that Nae and Trucker wanna do dinner, I am soo in the mood for tacos..so if we all pitch in we can have a fun Mexican night topped off with cocktails..LOL Since the kiddos don't have school on Monday we can do it on a Sunday night! So hopefully tomorrow night we will be over there hanging out!!

Welp off to do a few things on here before I tackle my kitchen!!
Hope you all have a great day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Little Guy has just now started to help me clen up his toys we sing as we do it...lol I hope you all have a great night and weekend sounds like you have it all planned out =)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home