Friday, February 17, 2006

::What do you think?::


I made this for my Daddy!! He is one of the BIGGEST NASCAR fans and Dale Sr. was his favorite!! And ofcourse Dale Jr. as well.. But I have been in the creative psp mood and wanted to make all the Grandparents a little something with pics of their grandkiddos.. This is my Dad's.. I printed it out and I made it so he can put it in the NASCAR room!
What do you think??
I am going to make another one too..
It has my boys infront of my Dad.. Justin my nephew and Caitlynn and Ally my nieces!!
Oh and Stanky is his nickname he has had for over 30 years..LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I like it =) you did a good job!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I like it too, that is a cool idea!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home