Monday, February 20, 2006

::Just another Manic Monday::

Howdy All!!!!!
Well it is a Monday, That means there is another long week ahead of me..LOL
But it will be shorter or will seem shorter because there is no school today and that usually makes the week fly by if there is no school on a Monday!! I wish it was warmer so they can enjoy their day off ya know!! BRRRRRRRRRRR Like 20s yesterday...UGH!!!

I am still in the waking up process.. LOL I officially got outta bed about 10:30 this morning, After about an hr of laughing and getting aggitated at the boys for being so loud and fighting for no damn reason..LOL
I had to make a new pot of coffee RIGHT AFTER I was about to have my first cup, for some reason the last one was soo watery and light, don't kow what the hell happened there..LOL So I am awaiting a fresh pot!
The boys are playing a game, doing anything they can NOT to have to clean..LOL

Our weekend was good, just spent to much money..UGH But rent got paid so that is good... Now ofcourse once again we are broke..But we will have my small check to get by I guess..I haven't checked to see if it is in the box, I havent gotten Sat.'s mail yet..LOL
So Saturday evening, Bowlergirl came over, since I was in dire need of a new vac. I decided we better not hit the movies, We will deff. do it the next time she spends the night...
But we still had a good time, I try to take her to different resturants that she has not been to when she is with us here. So since Hubby was having major cravings for grease I guess..LOL We headed over to Steak and Shake, HE LOVES IT!!
So we took her and the boys to Steak And Shake and then we had to stop at two places for past w2's for Hubby and then hit Walmart... I had a total Nae moment and did NOT take my camera with me..OH I AM SO UPSET...LOL I totally needed it too, Sonshine and Bowlergirl were dancing around the card isle while Hubby and Sonderful were looking at movies, Sonshine and Bowlergirl had on huge green afros and it was so cute watching them dance around th eisle to the lamo Walmart music with green hair..HAHAHA
So at Walmart,
I gotta new vacum!!!! YAAY!! A dirt devil.. I LOVE THEM!!! And it has attachements I so need those!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM LOVING IT!!!!
Hey Nae--I got a new Vacum...LMAO!!!(I kept saying this the other morning on the phone, I was in the WIERDEST mood)
And we picked up a few movies we have yet tow atch for us, and the kids got Sandlot 2..Cute movie but I still like the original best!!

Sunday Nae and Trucker came by to pick up Bowlergirl and we ended up doing dinner together, pizza and breadsticks!! YUM... So they stayed and visited for a bit, it was a fun time!!
Hubby and I hung out on the computer a bit after they left and played Bejewled 2 on Yahoo games ..lol we just take turns... They boys played and when they headed to bed we watched Desperate Housewives(yaay while the olympics are on Law and Order Criminal Intent and Crossing Jordan isnt so I get to watch DH!!)
So after Desperate Housewives Hubby headed to bed and Sonderful came out wide awake still wanting to play a game so he sat up while I read and then we watched sandlot 2 and then after that he and I headed to bed, he slept in with me lastnight, dont know why but he wanted to..
That is our weekend summed up..LOL
All in all it was a nice weekend!!!
I have a few things to do around here today but I have 2 helpers home thanks to Presidents day so it wont take long to pick up..lol
Hope you all have a great day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. Ohh those would have been great pic's to. I have a dirt devil and it's nice but I so need a new one =) Well I hope you have a great day!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Uggghhh had a good reply typed up but I lost it ugghhhh! So long story short, Bowlergirl had fun me and Trucker had fun. oh and he does not like that pizza place LOL.

You said a Nae moment hahahah!!!!

The vacumn looks good accenting your living room LMAO!!! Enjoy cause soon you will be tired of vacumning LOL

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

YAY! New Vacuum! I need one too. Actually, I would ditch the vacuum if I just could get a cleaner here to vacuum for me!! lol

I love Steak 'n Shake! Mmmm Sipable Sundaes!!!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home