Wednesday, February 22, 2006

::I am gettin' Ansy::

Oh I can feel Spring coming on!! YAAY!! I just love Spring!
It is the start of new, all new pretty flowers, new leaves and warm weather!
Easter, Pastels, start of my family's Birthday season..LOL We have alot of birthdays coming up in Spring and Summer!
This winter has been so strange for N.E Ohio, today is no exception it is chilli but BEAUTIFUL out today!! I was NOT freezing at the bus stop today!
And I am just getting into wanting to totally *spring clean* the house!!
I am starting to get out of my lazy funk, and want this place to sparkle!!
Spring does that to me, and knowing Hubby's birthday is just around the corner(4 days away) then spring comes shortly afterwards!
I am so ready for it! BRING ON THE SPRING!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I hear ya . I'm so ready for spring to =)

8:57 AM  
Blogger April said...

Spring's already here in FL! Don't you wish you were here?? It was 76 in Tampa the other day while I was there . . . and it's going to be in the low 70's today - albiet a bit rainy . . . I'm so happy!!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hey Ali . . . the note you left on my blog . . . CTMH is a scrapbooking company that I work for. Check out this link: www.stampyscrapper.myctmh.com and it'll fill you in! Enjoy!

1:57 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW Thanks Rachelle!! I worked hard on it I am glad you like it!!
Thanks ScrappinMom I will look into that link!!!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I can just imagine you folks up north are itching for Spring time when it gets to this time of year. But us southerners don't really get much of a Spring and when it gets here, it's like it's summer already...LOL

But it's been rather cold lately and I've found myself getting in a cleaning mood, I think I'm ready to Spring Clean. I'd like to open my windows and let the breeze come in. :) I'm wanting that sparkle too. :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home