Wednesday, February 22, 2006

::Meet The Lazy's::

Hi I am Mrs. Lazy..LOL I can't get my arse up to do shit!!
UGH!! I have been sooo tired lately, and don't really know where it is coming from.
I have been getting myself to bed by at least 12:30 everynight.. I am hooked on latenight tv on Fox, Seinfield, Malcom and Drew Carey. So I always go to bed after Drew, if I see King Of The Hill on I know it is way to late..LOL
I totally love Drew Carey and the fact that the plot of the show is about my area kind of.. Yesterday on the opening credits of the show they talked about a city called Eastlake where I grew up and about Lake County which is the county I have lived in my whole life.. I find it quite cool so I have to watch it.. and I did not see any of these episodes that are on right now at 12 am.. MiMI is living with Drew how the hell did that happen..LOL And Oswald owns the Warsaw..HOW STRANGE..LOL
Anyhoo, Our buddy came over again lastnight.. He is starting to come by a little too often.. I mean he is agreat guy but not every night ya know. I told Hubby not tonight!!
I just want a night that is just the 4 of us, I owe the boys a game night anyways..LOL
So we didn't do much lastnight, Hubby ran to the grocery store to pick up dinner fixings after work, We wanted tacos.. We had nothing of the sort...LOL
So he came back, I made dinner, we all ate, the boys played then headed off to bed and our buddy came over he stayed till midnight..I watched Drew Carey and then hit the hay!!
Watched AI of course.. I voted for 09..I forgot her name..LOL
I was totally torn between Kelly Pickler and #'s 09 and 12 But after hearing them all again I voted for the girl who was09...
Tonight I will allow Sonderful to call if he is up that late, I haven't decided yet if I will let him stay up till 10.. He is dying to call a vote in, I wanted to let him vote for the one HE likes... LOL
He is way into it!!
I have tons of housework to do.. About 4 loads of laundry that needs folded.. tons of dishes and a few things that need washed.. I also have to vac. the couches out and underneath, I am amazed at the messes the kids make that I don't see..LOL
Sonderful left about 10 minutes ago to head to the bus stop.. Sonshine is in the livingroom playing and waiting to head down to the bus stop too.. Hubby had to be at work at 7 this morning which is nice means he will be off early!! So today will be spent cleaning up, so I can take a long hot bath later and start reading my new book!! By yep you guessed Lisa Gardner..LOL This one is called Alone.. It sounds great!!
Welp I am off to read about what my "pot of gold" has been up to lately!!
Then head down the bus stop with Sonshine!!
Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I have been going to bed earlier then normal...lol well except the other night when I couldn't sleep and didn't go to sleep until after 4 AM and of course Little Guy was awake before 8 AM. I use to watch Drew Carey. That MiMi is a trip...lol Have a nice day!!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home