Wednesday, February 22, 2006

::NO Kicker..GRR!!::

This bugs me SOO BADLY..LOL
Ok, It is a rarity that Hubby buys real lottery tickets, you know the Mega Millions, he will usually only buy scratchoffs. Well he went down to Dairymart with his buddy that lives up the road lastnight, And came home with a Mega Millions lastnight, Cool no big deal, you never know right!
I looked at the ticket and screeched! HE SAID NO TO THE KICKER!!
OMG This is a HUGE thing for me, if I buy them I ALWAYS say YES to the kicker.. The numbers are there either way, If I said NO and saw that numbers won I would be dying! I Tell him ALL THE TIME. If you buy those you ALWAYS say yes to the kicker. It irks the hell out of me..LMAO
He says, No it is an extra dollar.. OMG If your blowing that fist dollar to begin with then just say yes and spend one more dollar you cheapskate!
Right? Or am I just totally nuts ,but you see the number on your ticket either way JUST SAY YES TO THE KICKER DAMNIT..LMAO
So I ask you all do you say YES or NO to the kicker if you buy it??

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I have no clue what you're talking about! LOL I don't buy tickets.

1:14 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Well I remembered different states probably do different things..LOL
We have this thing on our Mega Millions that is called a Kicker it is another set of numbers you can win with and it costs an extra dollar!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL what?

I've never bought a lotto ticket in my life, other than a few scratch offs when I turned 18!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hmmm I didn't know about the kicker. Boater usually get the Big game tickets. I have told him to get us one since the drawling is on our anniversary it might bring us luck...lol

9:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'd probably have to say yes to the kicker although we don't do scratch offs too often. We really play the Mega Millions in GA when it gets big - like tonight . . . we're taking a trip to GA later. (sigh) My husband would really like to just retire now and play golf all day.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh good, I'm glad you explained what that is...LOL I was reading and kept saying.... "WHAT THE HELL is the kicker?!?" LMAO!

Well, if I were to buy them, then yes, I'd get that :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home