Wednesday, March 01, 2006

::Wednesday Shemendsday::

LOL Good morning friends!!
HAPPY MARCH!!!! The countdown has begun for Spring!!
Happy Lent!! Anyone giving anything up for Lent? I believe I am spelling it right!!
I am going to be giving up pork!
I hope this find you all doing well!!

2 Guys down, One to go!! Sonderful just left a few minutes ago to head to the bus stop, Hubby had to be at a training session about an hr away at 7 this morning! Not sure what time he gets home, he has to go to work after the session.. Sonshine and I will be heading down to get him on the bus in oh about 20 minutes or so!! Then I willl have 2hrs alone!! To relax hear nothing but what I want to hear!! AHH I LOVE BEING ALONE..lol Is that weird!!
I love my family you know that,but I love my time too!

Lastnight was such a nice relaxing evening! Our Friend Ian came by about noonish and hung out all day till about 4. The 4 of them watched The Brother's Grimm.. NOT my kind of movie so I fixed up my blog (ADDED and rearranged blinkies..YOU LIKEY??)then took a small nap while they watched that.
When I got up from my nap, Hubby was taking one..LOL So I figured he was not going to want to head out and pick a few things up from the grocery store, So I just asked him if we could order in.. Pizza and cheesey bread..YUMMY!! So I ordered dinner, got the boys a bath, right when they were about done, pizza came, Hubby got up we all ate and watched Deal or No Deal ofcourse..LOL The boys went to bed at 9 WITHOUT any complaints lastnight..WOOHOO!! Go me!!!
Then Hubby and I watched Scrubs and SVU... Then we watched Sienfield and Malcom and I headed to bed!!
Nice night!! Tonight will not be much different!!
Oh I can't wait till payday.. Sonshine BADLY needs a new coat!!His zipper is broken and Sonderful is in desperate need of pants!! Few more days and I can get them what they need!!
Welp, Off to get Sonshine ready to headout!!! Have a great Hump Day all!!
HUGS!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Nope I do not give anything up for lent.

Glad you had a good night last night Ali.

How did tonight go, was it just as relaxing?

11:22 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice day =) I don't give anything up for Lent but my mom always gives up sweets. I hope you had a great evening =)

8:39 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Well I guess lastnight was just as relaxing..LOL We did the same things..lol
HAHAHA JiBagz thats great!! What a riot! This is the second year in a row I have given up pork. I ALWAYS say I am gonna give up sweets but I never do.. A woman must have them.LOL But giving up pork is a big thing for me like the sweets would be because I just love it soo much!! But that also makes me think.. YAAY Easter finally I can have ham..HAHHA

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home