Sunday, February 26, 2006

*Happy Birthday Brian!!*

HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY BRIAN T. WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!
We are sorry that you have to work today but when you come home know there will be a roast and cake waiting for you!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi all!! Happy Sunday to all my wonderful friends!!
I hope this finds you all doing great!!
Hubby is at work today till 4 and the boys are watching Bambi 2, The part where Thumper is trying to teach the young prince how to roar..LMAO IT IS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE!! SOO FRIGGEN CUTE!! But I still like the first one better!!
I ofcourse am enjoying my first cup of coffee, then I will get started on my day!
I have to do some dishes and straightening up in the livingroom, and I have to get the roast in the oven, and get the cake started!
The boys are dying to help with the cake, so I will make them a deal, they help me clean they can help with the cake..LOL It's only fair right!!

Lastnight was a fun night! We ran out to Nae's to drop off Trucker's hat but ended up staying till 1 am..LOL Fun unexpected get together! The kids of course had a blast playing all night long, all were still awake when we left..lol
After a bit of arm pulling and peer pressure Nae had some Margarita's!LOL
We had a great time guys thanks for the hospitality =)
Though I have a slight goose egg on my head!! DAMN DAMN PING PONG TABLE..LOL
I was bending down while sitting on the couch with Nae while Trucker and Sonderful were playing ping pong and I went to get them the damn ball and WHACK... My head and the table collide..LOL

But it just hurts a little and for some reason I had horrible nightmares lastnight, think it is from the noggin being sore? I dont know..LOL But It hurts and I did have some awful dreams! And ofcourse it is flurrying out side and is BITTER ASS COLD OUT THERE!! UGH It is almost March!! WAKE UP SPRING!!!
(A little Franklin line there..LOL)
Anyhoo that is about it, and all I really wanted to blog about today!!
Oh Nae if you read this before I talk to you PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE BRING MY MAGAZINES IF YOU COME OUT!!

Have a great day all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

So how did your day go last night. So sorry we did not come by sis and trust me I did not forget about your mags. I will get them to you soon! It was fun having you guys over, sorry about the bonk from the ping pong table!

9:46 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you all had a good time Saturday night except the goose egg on your head.

Happy Belated Birthday Brian!!!

I hope you had a great day!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home