Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hey Hi Howdy!!

First off!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN!! I hope you have a great day!!
Java I am thinking of you!! Hope your comfy!! I can't wait to hear about the birth of Miss Isabella!!
Thanks to Blue and Candlelady for keeping us updated!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Today is an ok day I guess..Nothing much going on.. Hubby is off and him and buddy are playing Magic, Sonshine is joining them..LOL
Sonderful is still at school and I am just doing a little online stuff then I will probably just go veg and relax a little.

Tv was really good lastnight! We are soo hooked on Deal or No Deal you should of heard our house lastnight..LOL
All weeks tv looks great really.. I am soo happy tohave my normal shows back!!
I won't be watching much AI till the end... SNIFF SNIFF..I will try to catch it when I can!!

Like I said not really much going on.. I am waiting for Sonshine's teacher to email me their preschool class link..HOW NEAT!!

Welp I am off to do, well probably nothing.. Hit tmz.com and popsugar.com for my daily dose of celebrity gossip..LOL

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yeah, I can't wait to hear about the baby. :)

I bet it was really interesting at your house last night. I didn't realize that show was on. I wanted to check it out. :)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home