Monday, February 27, 2006

::Good Evening::

I thought I would drop a line or two because I was bored..LOL
I am chillen having a cup of tea(Yes can you believe it, NOT coffee for once) The boys are playing/fighting/arguing over the games on Bambi 2 Disc.. UGH!
Hubby might get off of work a half hr early because he has a half hr OT and that is a no no, so he may get off before 7. He has an errand to run, he has to cash a birthday check from his Grandma,then later on supposed to head to a buddy's about a half hr away to deliver paint that he is ordering. He may just do that tomorrow since he is off of work!!

I will be giving the boys a bath in a bit and then getting ready for FINALLY NEW NBC tv!!
Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice and Medium!
I also am thinking of rearranging my blinkies in SOME KIND of order they just look a mess to me..LOL

Thats about it, I have not made din din yet, I think hubby might bring the boys home a burger or something.
I hope you are all having a great day!!
Hugs!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like a pretty relaxed night all except the brotherly arguing. I got to watch my Related last night, I love that show it is on the WB. I can't stand when something messes up my fave show watching for me ugghhh.

1:34 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I missed Medium =( snif, snif. I hate this DVR if you have something sceduled to record and something else is on it will not record it when it does come back on. I miss my Tivo...lol

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home