Monday, February 27, 2006

::AHH Another Week Begins::

Well another week is upon us!! Happy Monday All!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yesterday was a WONDERFUL DAY!! OMG!! The roast I made, you guys was UNBELIEVEABLE!! It was only the second one that I have ever made and it was WAY better than the first one!! It was just us 4 and our friend Ian who comes over all the time, he is such a part of the family! Brian came home dinner was done, cake was done, house looked awesome, and Ian was already here! The boys made him cards and he loved it, Ian bought him some chocolates which is ALWAYS a winner with Hubby!!
Later on after dinner while the boys were playing, I layed down for a little nap and Hubby and Ian played Diablo 2 for a bit, I got up and put the boys to bed and we watched Dancing with the stars..YAAY For Drew Lachey..LOL I was rooting for Lisa Rinna till she left, even though Ionly watched a few shows! Then we watched Crash..OMG GREAT MOVIE! One of the best I have seen in a long time!! Deff. a MUST SEE!!
Then we hit the hay, Him in with the boys and me alone, ofcourse again, SIGH..
Things are still the same with Hubby, I am feeling really really doubtful that we will eventually make it in the end =(
We just arn't like Husband and Wife anymore and we can't seem to get it back! I really don't know what to do or how to get us back on track, things really arn't looking good =(
Any ideas friends??
So not much to do today, I hve done all the laundry that needs done, and I have a few dishes I will do later on. In about an hr I will head down and get Sonshine then come home, get ready for Days, and just veg with Sonshine!
I hope everyone is having a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home