Thursday, March 02, 2006

::YAAY!!::

Lots of different things.. First off...
I AM GONNA BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!! My Sister Hilary called me this morning to tell me she took a test and has been getting sick in the am! The one line was really clear the other not so clear but visible! So she is gonna take another in a few days, but she swears she is expecting!
Congrats, Hilbug, Bunk and Ally!!
AWW My Sonny Helga(Thats what I call my niece Allyson Helga Marie) is gonna be a big sister!!
She has been telling her Mommy that she wants to take the baby out now..LOL
***********
Congrats to Husker, Java, Princess and Lil Buddy on the birth of the newest member of the family!! Blue says she is adorable and I can't wait to meet her!!!
*************************************************
Those are my announcements..LOL
Not much going on today.. It is soo crappy out!!
Today is Thursday my FAVORITE day of the week...
I hope Hubby's check is here today, I highly doubt it will be probably not till tomorrow, but a gal can hope right! I would love to have a few drinks while watching Deal or No Deal, Earl and the Office and ER!!
No OC tonight but thats ok, I finally get to watch Earl!!
I am stoked about ER though!! Dr. Carter is back for an episode!!
Hubby is about to make us some cheeseburgers, he don't have to be at work till 3 today!!
The boys are in school and I am about to chill and watch some tv!!
I hope your all having a great day!! I myself am having MO withdrawls!!
Any ideas what broke it this time?? LOL
Have a great Thursday!!
Hugs!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Congrat's to your sister Ali =) I can not wait to see pic's of Java's sweet little girl. I am soo looking forward to ER tonight. I miss him on there. I to am having MO withdraws...lol Hope you have a great day!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thank you bunches Ali!!!!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home