Monday, March 06, 2006

::Rough::

Boy o boy! The sickies are rough!!!
The boys are soo sick! Sonderful is throwing up, Sonshine is throwing up and has a very high fever I have no thermometer so I have no idea what it is.. I have to get one!!
Sorry all if I have not been replying to blogs these days..
I just am blah ya know... I hate being so upset and feel like this when everyone I know is doing so well and having such good things happen for them... I just pray that good will find me!!
Welp off to tend to the sick kids!!

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hang in there, Ali. We all go through tough patches. I pray you get your sunshine soon.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

As do I Ali!!!

5:38 PM  
Blogger JC said...

yeah what ScrappingMomof3 said we all go through tough patches. I'm sorry the boys are sick. Hope they get to feeling better soon

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home