Saturday, March 04, 2006

AHH Just me and Kid!!

Kid Rock that is!!
I am sitting here drinking some Maxwell House and listening to Kid Rock's Cocky!
This is my favorite Kid Rock CD. And every chance I get I have been listening to it for days!!, I have the UNKIDFRIENDLY version so I can't listen to it while the boys are around! They are on their way to Grandmas so it is in!
This cd also has my ABSOLUTE favorite song ever on it!! Midnight Train to Memphis!
You guys this song is just so amazing! It really really gets me! He sounds awesome, the music to it ROCKS! And after a bit David Spade is in it, and it makes you giggle like hell.. And it gets heavy and then regular slower again, IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!
The lyrics are just beautiful!!
I wanted to post them for ya, If you are a fan of Kid Rock I recomend you download this song, and if you have the cd and may have bypasse the song, Listen to it! I absolutely love it!!
Kid Rock - Midnight Train To Memphis Lyrics
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was hiding from the sun once again
I was running from the time my friend
I've lost another war
So, I poured one more and went home drunk again
She was up when the key hit the lock
And the clock looked at me just like the devil in disguise
I saw it in her eyes - she'd be gone before the evenin'
So, I poured another strong one and chopped a line from here to
Texas
Cause I've lost another good one - she's on the midnight train
to Memphis
With a brand new start, I swore I'd love from the heart
I meant to change my ways
But I've seen better days than the one's that's here this
mornin'
With a wife and kids at home with a job some where on some
assembly line
I wish I had that life - I bet you wish you had mine
So, let's pour another tall one and chop a line from here to
Texas
Cause I've lost another good one - she's on the midnight train
to Memphis
[David Spade]
Dude, what station is this? K snooze?
Kid Rock I thought he was the American bad ass
He's putting me to sleep. Nudge me if he gets over five
decibals.
I knew his first album was a good one
But that's the way I am
And this is how I jam
All across the land from Alabam to bandstand
Doped up rebel with an attitude
Shit
So f**k a bitch
So f**k a bitch
So f**k a bitch
I won't switch won't quit my vices
Flip the script cause I'm gonna slice the righteous
Haven't you heard I don't refrain
Free as a bird and so I won't change
Livin it up Givin it up f**kin shit up
What
I'm gonna run my track from the D to Nantucket
So f**k it - If you don't dig that, you can suck it.
And it don't
And it don't
With an old suitcase, I swear I'll leave this place
I'll get you back in time
Can't drink you off my mind. So, I'll see you when I'm sober.
I been looking for some reasons, but I ain't found one down in
Texas
I been changing with the seasons
Walked in a new line back to Memphis.

^^^^^^^^^^
Awesome huh? LOL
I have also been listening to Candlebox alot lately!
I am also blinking hunting and blog animation organizing..LOL
I know I probably have to many but I love it, and I just love having the blog and it is the only thing that is mine..LOL So I have to personalize to me..That takes work.LOL And ofcourse I keep finding tons more I like that I have never come across.. AHH Gotta love Google! =)
So the main reason for the post was to mention my Kid Rock obession at the moment.. His cd is over now, and Candlebox is in..LOL
Oh and since I was on a Kid Rock Kick I was looking at tour dates, I did not see anything for him coming to Cleveland but it is still early.. It was summer when he came lasttime, But I am FOR SURE going again! He plays at the best place..20 Bucks for lawn seats and we always get a great spot!!
Welp, off to blinkie hunt!!
I am really getting in a GREAT MOOD! My Dad is in town, My Brothers asshole roomates moved out so I think we may head over to his house because my Dad is staying there anyway so I am gonna take my bottle of 3 Olives and some redbull and have a great night!! I AM SO READY FOR ADULTS AND DRINKS..LOL
Have a great day all!!
Have a great Saturday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

I have that CD too and i think I heard that song b4. I will have to listen to it and let you know.

Cool enjoy your time at our brothers. Hope it is a lot of fun!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm not a Kid Rock Fan sorry. I hope you have a great night with no kids...lol

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home