Wednesday, March 08, 2006

::Happy Hump Day::

Hey all!! Happy Wednesday!!
Well I have decided to keep Sonshine home from school for the rest of the week.. He goes M-Th. for 2 hrs aday but he is still kind of pale and now he is saying his throat hurts and he sounds like his throat is swollen..Poor lil guy, I think I will make him an appt tomorrow...So since he missed 3 days so far and tomorrow is the last day for the week, I think he will just go back on Monday! He is always the one in the family that gets sick most often(besides B he is always complaing he dont feel good) Say a little prayer that my Sonshine starts to feel better..He has done nothing but lay around for 3 days =(

Sonderful has achievement tests all week this week! He missed the one on Monday but I am sure he was not the only one so I bet they have a make up day!!!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TESTS BUD!!
Every year when we get the results of these tests he is always above average, I hope that stays this year too!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR B TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!! He has to be in at 11 today and wont get off till 8... OMG I just can't take him having days off during the week.. I would rather him have them off on the weekends.. What are you gonna do right??

So I think today I am going to search a bit for a few houses and/or apts for rent.. The only way to make it possible is by trying and I know for a fact NOTHING gets done unless I do it.. I am determined to be outta here by end of summer before school starts up in August!!
Hey Raiza, I am going to look in your neck of the woods girlie!! Wouldn't it be great if we lived right by each other again?? I think so!! And Nae is right around the corner too!!

Welp that is about all for now... I will be making a post about all the new movies I have watched lately... We have been renting TONS...and they are all pretty darn good!!
I am off to read blogs and check the local newspaper site for homes for rent!!
Have a great day all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Awww poor Sonshine. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers that he starts feeling better asap. Good Luck Sonderful on your test's. I hope you have a great day Ali!!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home