Tuesday, March 07, 2006

::Catching up::

Hi all!!
Hope all is well!!
First off I wanted to catch up on a few things I have been meaning to jot down to my friends in a post that I have not done yet!!
^^^
Raiza, I am so glad to hear Criss is home!! And that you had ALL 4 of your boys together after months and months!!!
Hopefully the job hunt will go well for Criss!!
^^^^^^
Java I hope you like your banner at MO! And did your cat come home yet? I noticed that in the cast part at your blog that it says he did.
^^^^^^^^^^
Jibagz, I have not forgotten about ya, I will email you back asap!! Sooo sorry it is taking me so long!!!
^^^^^^^
Miss Gina, I hope you had a great first day at work yesterday!!! I am sure you will blog about it, But I am anxious to know..LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Scrappingmom I will be emailing you about some scrapbooking stuff I am interested in at your website!! I found a few but I need to know prices first..LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AHHHH Ok Those are all things I Have been meaning to ask or mention and so since I was thinking of a few right now that I wanted to do after posting this post I figured just put them in here..LOL
I hope you all are having a great day! I AM SO EXCITED... It is going to be in the 60s this weekend!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SOOO LONG!!! I know it won't stay warm everyday JUST YET, but it will.. By the end of the month, my favorite weatherman said that the end of March the average temps SHOULD BE high 50s low 60s... AHHHH Come on...... I know it is just a little bit aways...

I have been so very sentimental lately.. Been thinking alot about Nae and Trucker's wedding, it is what really brought B and I together, and with all the problems going on, well I just have been thinking about us alot lately and it always brings me back to their wedding.. OH WHAT A NIGHT!! We were just friends till after the wedding!!! I love my Husband so much, But I won't just settle for survival anymore!!

Oh Nae's here, Oh she must be on that damn phone, it is taking her forever(I swear thing is glued to her ear..lol)

I will write more in a bit....

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

awww aren't you a sweet friend (even though there was nothing about me) LMAO j/k Yay!! spring is on it's way it's suppose to be like 66 here on Friday =) I hope the boys are feeling better. Have a great day

10:34 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm right there with you about the spring - 70s here :D There is a link on the website for my email if you need it, btw! I'm hoping to make it to the post office tomorrow for your care package from Cubanita, Java, and myself too. Are you sure you don't want any GS cookies??

2:00 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OHHH You guys are soo sweet!!
GS cookies..OH MY MY!! Got any Thin Mints or Tagalongs?? LOL
Those are the faves around here..hehe
*****

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home