Monday, March 13, 2006

::RAIN RAIN GO AWAY::

Come back in about an hr...UGH... It keeps MAJOR DOWNPOURING and stopping, going and stopping, thundering and lightening, And in about 20 minutes I have to WALK down and WAIT for Sonshine to get off the bus..OH PLEASE DON'T LET IT RAIN WHEN I HAVE TO LEAVE...LOL
^^^^^^^^
So how is everyone today? I feel good today! I don't know why, maybe it is all the rain.. And the fact that my ex called and told me he recieved the letter from the irs stating that they took his money, so I HOPE it is on it's way here!!! WE SOOOO DESPERATELY NEED IT NOW!!
And the rain, oh it has not stopped since yesterday... It is ok if you dont have to go out in it, I dont mind it that way, and it is so clensing (sp?), I just want to clean and get up and do do do ya know!! AHH That is why I love spring.. I just hate going out in the rain, otherwise I sometimes enjoy listening to it!!

Not much going on same old same old!!
Hope this finds you all well today!!
Oh one more thing...
I changed my email address... If you did not recieve an update on the new one please let me know and I will get it to you!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I would actually love to sit through a good storm right now! I love to listen to the rain and thunder!

I got your email about the new addy! Thanks!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yep I do to, it is very soothing. Sounds like a boring day, same here. Hope you get the money soon!

11:35 PM  
Blogger JC said...

That's good that your ex called about the taxes hopefully you'll get it soon. I love listening to the rain and I love a good thunderstorm. I also received your email for your new email address =)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home