Sunday, March 12, 2006

April::Mary::And Kate!!!

Sorry for using all your real names but it's more personal!!!
Ok for some reason my yahoo mail is being a real PITA, So I have to post this here at my blog, It let me email April but wont' let me reply to it now...WEIRD!! I am changing to a new email addy today I believe!!

Anyhoo I can feel this is gonna be LONG...lol.....
LADIES, What can I say but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!
I got my WONDERFUL package yesterday!! The boys thought it was so funny that Mommy was so excited to get a package in the mail! They are the ones that get the good stuff, but yesterday I did! And was just awwed by what I saw when I opened the box!! It took me a bit to figure out the corner curver gadget, but I's eventually did!! LOL
Everything is great really, You all know me thats for sure, All the colors of the pages are soooo pretty!!! My favorites!!! I am gonna be having alot of fun playing around and creating new things!! YAAY!!!
You guys just started my hobby for me, that's all I needed to get my butt in gear, I will be working on stuff later on tonight when the boys are in bed, I will take pics to share!!
I am excited to get started and make my very first layout!!
You girls will never know how much this means to me to know that you chose to do such a wonderful thing for me, It totally brought the biggest smile and my Husband thanks you for that, he hasn't seen me smile in a while!! =)
Oh no I am crying now!!

SORRY, BUT, I have to get a little sentimental here!!
About 6 or 7 years ago I HATED the word computer..LOL My best friend and old roomate Jeff was always on and on about them, and at the time I barely was on one. Well he eventually gave me my very first computer(sadly my ex destroyed it) And with that computer it started it all!! I was then and there a junkie!! LOL
He even helped me set up my very first yahoo email acct..
But I honestly would of never thought that I would meet so MANY WONDERFUL people because of a computer.

I met my best friend Jason from MI playing Yahoo Euchre,We are still super tight even though we have only met in person once, Brian OKed him to come to Ohio a few years ago on my birthday and spend the weekend and go out with me and my family and friends 2 weeks before my wedding! It was so awesome!! Jay is awesome!! He is always there for me and vice versa!! We talk often, but not often enough on the phone...

Then about a year after meeting Jay on the computer but not yet in person, I happened to play against a funny guy in Ohio one night, well here we are 5 years later married!! We are not perfect, but God I feel we are perfect for each other!! I just wish we weren't going through such a hard time, Do you think it is a challenge from God to see if we honestly are taking our marriage serious and that we really love each other, is he trying to make us see it or something??

Then, about 4 years ago,the computer also brought me to Mary =)
I was looking for online photo contests AND a place to talk with other Moms, well I ended up in a pagaent group that was so not for me..LOL But Mary took time after seeing me post an intro, to email me and invite me to a board she frequented!

Then and there started many great friendships, When after a year of me posting at that board Candlelady and Mary opened up MO! And I was the first member to join, Unless Rachelle was and I was second but it doesn't matter,MO has created so many wonderful friends that I will love and cherish forever!!

I know I will have many wonderful times with these ladies and I know that most of them is only through the computer but it's still like I go through what they go through!!
Many people I talk about my online friends to that aren't into the internet and stuff like we are think it is weird..LOL But not me, because I honestly can say you are ALL my friends!! And I know some day I will meet many of you in real life!! It has been amazing going through many of your pregnancy's and watching so many children grow up, and being a part of your lives!! And I have enjoyed sharing my life with all of you!! I talk about my online friends all the time, B and the boys know many of you well..LOL But they enjoy it because I enjoy it! Hell Brian will even sit with me at the computer at MO! and do games and trivia and stuff.
He knows most over all people how much you ALL mean to me because him and I met just playing cards by total chance!!

Thank you so much for always being there and standing by me through all the good and the bad!! And I know I will need you all for the rest of my life.. Nae and I were talking the other day and laughing because we were talking about we will be sharing our grandkids with you all, Hey kids, go over there and get MO up on the computer for Granny Ali..hahaha how fun will that be!!!

Sorry I got all sappy and sentimental but after getting the package it really just hit me and I just had to tell all my friends how much they really really mean to me!!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

Again, Thank you April, Mary and Kate!!
And Mary and Kate can you please email me your home addresses please!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Awwwwwww you got me all sappy, not good with the hormones I've got going on lately!! lol

I'm so glad that we made you smile and happy. I'm sure I will have more for you soon :)

You're a great person Ali and a wonderful friend, you deserve the best!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home