Friday, March 10, 2006

AWW Poor Sonshine!

He has a double ear infection! I knew knew knew I should of had him into the docs before today..but I just didn't have a way, and I am so sick of asking for rides places! We are already gonna lose money for today UNLESS by chance B gets to have a personal day today, he has to call and see if he has to come in for the rest of the night or not..
My poor baby has just been miserable since Sunday! He is soo not his self.. So they have him on a teaspoon of Omnicef a day for 10 days. We had to wait about 45 mins to see the doc and were out in about 8 minutes..LOL Sonshine was a trooper!! He did a great job... He also has a NASTY cough! and is really congested!! Poor thing!!

As for me, Well things are always shitty.. If it isn't one thing it's another,With B not doing taxes for a few years we found out now we are gonna have to pay ALOT in back city taxes =(
NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT!! I have to quit thinking of moving I guess...

I try to talk to my Mom about it and *what if* I do have to move just the boys and I, And ALL I get from her is negativity on how I won't be able to cause I have no job, lic. blah blah blah.. THAT is not what I need to be hearing right now ya know.. Once I would just like for my MOm to be positive towards me, I dont understand why it is me that is the failure, why it is me that just isn't good enough for her =( She is the same way if I talk about B and I moving with the boys, people probably won't rent to us, our credit is to bad, blah blah blah

It just excites me to think about moving, I even been planning room themes this and that.. But she is right I suppose.. I cant move out on my own. And most likely won't be able to move at all.. The more and more I think about it, I feel she is right, I do feel like a failure!
And I guess that is just life and what has come for me!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Ohhh stop being so hard on yourself. It's not your fault that B didn't do his taxes for years. I understand we went a few years and didn't get out taxes done and we ended up oweing like 3,000 but with interest it was more like 7,000. You need to have faith in yourself Ali. You can do anything you put your mind to. I hate it when you put yourself down UGH!!! I wished your mom was more supportive (sp).

2:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Here, here to JC, I'm standing and applauding her comment because she's 100% right!!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

ohh I wanted to say that I hope sonshine starts feeling better soon poor little guy.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I agree with all of these ladies, Ali!!! Call me i want to chat with you sista. Tell Sonshine Auntie Nae hopes he feels better real soon! Oh you are not a Failure, call me I have something to say to you LOL!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hope Sonshine is feeling better too! I got so wrapped up in the other 'issues' I completely forgot to wish him well :(

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home