Thursday, March 23, 2006

::You Like?::

Well the new Easter look is up! Whatta ya think?
I found those eggs and HAD to do something with them, So wala..LOL
I still have to add a few blinkies that I did not add yet, but other than that this is how it will look for a bit!
Not up to much today, Cleaning, I decided to let the boys have a hayday with some fingerpaints yesterday so I have to scrub down the tub AND the surrounding walls today..LMAO
And do the kitchen up real nice other than that some laundry and I am done!!
B is at work, boys are at school! And I am about to veg with some tv while I have some alone time, after my song downloads.. I am downloading Five For Fighting's 100 Years.. I LOVE IT!!!
I hope everyone has a great day today!! Happy Thursday!!
Oh and Jeff... I know you read my blog, cause you told me you did..lol, feel free to reply once in awhile buddy..LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I like =) Hope you have a good day. I like that song to Ali =)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I like the way it looks Ali, very creative with the banner. Good job!

10:51 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

TY LADIES!!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home