Friday, March 17, 2006

::Happy St. Patty's Day::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIZA!!!! I hope your having a great day today!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Happy St. Patty's Day, Lads and Lassies!!! I hope your all in a festive and green mood today!!!
Anyone eating any corn beef today... Apparently today if your Catholic, you are allowed to eat meat on a Friday, because and only because it is St. Patty's day! So have all the corn beef you want!!! I myself don't eat it... B does and he will be getting a samich some time today...LOL

Welp I am off just wanted to say and wish Raiza a happy birthday!!!!

Have a great St. Pat's everyone!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you to Ali =)I will not be eating any corn beef and cabage eeeewwwwww I can not stand the stuff...lol Hope you have a great day!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Happy St Patty's day to you too! I like corned beef but I do not care much for cabbage so umm no on that question LOL.

Have a great day too Ali!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Ali! :)

I ate to much cornbeef and cabbage as a kid so, no, none for me. Besides Chad wouldn't dare eat the cabbage...lol

10:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah no Corned Beef or Cabbage for me either... and I have some Irish blood! Blah!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home