Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Blog Challenge for Monday (Yes I know it is Wednesday!):
All about Blogging! from BonnieRose
But Borrowed from ScrappinMom

1. What time of year do you blog the most? I blog all the time...LOL

2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least? Like above..I blog all the time!

3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging? In the am before or after the boys are off to school!

4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless?
I visit my blog buddies everyday if I am online!!

5. Do you change your blogroll often?
No, I haven't changed it in a while, but I do have to get rid of my diet blog that is on it since it don't exist anymore!

6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments?
ALOT! I check everytime I log online

7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker?
I reply to all the blogs on my blog roll.. The only other blog I read is popsugar.com and it is a celebrity gossip one so I dont reply!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home