Thursday, March 16, 2006

::Howdy All::

Hey Hey Hey!! How is everyone's Thursday going??
Mine is going good!! Having a good day, got quite a bit accomplished I think, for how I have been feeling anyways..LOL

I cleaned the bathroom, washed the bathroom carpets and toliet cover, washed the floor and counter, The shelves in the shower, Dang forgot to clean the mirror, lol I knew there was something I forgot to do in there!
I got a load of dishes, still have a bit to do.. Got ALL the dirty clothes washed and 3 blankets done... FOLDED AND PUT AWAY!! Vac. the hall and the livingroom..
Called Nae she came and got me and the boys and we took B's check so he could sign it and we could pick up a family discount coupon my for my step sis(her sis), and then cashed his check, got taco hell for dinner for all of us! And even got a bottle and some redbull!! SHHH B don't know about that yet...LOL Since I have his money and he doesn't...hahaha

Now Sonshine is in the tub, Sonderful is off at a pack meeting for cub scouts,B is still at work(he gets off @8) and I am about to get ready for my tv tonight!!

WOW, I am tired..LOL

Things are going good with B and I the last few days so that is nice! I really really think if we both try we can make it.. I don't feel like I am in limbo anymore, I love my Husband and I just can't bare to loose him..
Welp it is almost 7:30 , Entertainment Tonight is coming on, that starts my Thursday night tv!! Hope you all have a wonderful night!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

wow can you send me some of that energy =) Little Guy is still sick and he han't let me do anything my house is such a mess. I'm gonna try and get something done today when he takes his nap. I'm glad you and B are getting along Yay!! I haven't seen much of my hubby he's sick to so he sleeps pretty much as soon as he gets home =(. I hope you enjoyed your Thursday night line up =) I have to watch the last half of ER I fell asleep to it last night.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home