Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Morning WithOUT Coffee...

Feels WEIRD!!!!!
Hey Howdy All!!!
Happy Wednesday! How is everyone today?
Let me just first say that I am in A TOTALLY WEIRD MOOD today...LOL So if I start to not make sense that is why... I feel like I have not really blogged in a while so I may ramble a bit...But hey then it would give you all something to read..LOL
The guys are all off to work/school!! AHHHHH I love this time!

I am just sitting here listening to Gary Allan It Would Be You cd.. And actually that particualr song is on too..LOL
Haveing some TEA! AHH I like it enough and all.. But it isn't me unless it is cold tea, sugarless YUMMY... Or I am sick.. But I am outta coffee,cause my cheap ass didn't want to spend the money this week.. So unless my wonderful Hubby brings me some home from work I wont have any..LOL But it is ok.. I WILL SURVIVE..HAHA

So I haven't been on the computer much these past few days... My left side jaw upper and lower (Mainly lower)have really been bugging me ALOT these past few days..Hurting like hell.. I HAVE to get to the dentist but I am so friggen freaked out by dentists and teeth and ...oh buddy, I honestly need a valum before I go!
And my monthly ENEMEY is here this week.. KICKING MY ARSE TOO!! OUCH!
THANK GOD THERES PAMPRIN MAX!! LOL I have been poppen them babies left and right buddy! So I just haven't felt good at all these past few days.. I just been blah and vegging alot... But I have gotten alot done around here too when I am not in to much pain.. The guys have been trying to help out too a little so that kind of helps!

I have been looking into apts. and houses to rent.. Just looking at the moment..without the tax money we cant move but I still like to look and see what's out there and alot of times if you call apts, and ask if they will have one open in the next couple of months they usually know, so I can get some sort of idea ya know!
I am starting to get doubtful though because it is taking so long for the money from my ex to get here... I hope we get our 2005's back t his weekend.. It was a week today and they said IF we do get it, it will be 8-15 days... CROSS THEM FINGIES FOLKS!!
Things with B are still going pretty good.. We have our small stupid moments ya know but other than that things are going good... I think the boys are noticing too... They have been better lately too!!

Sonshine is just doing WONDERFUL since starting school.. He doesn't really act like the babish child he acts more grown up like Sonderful. It is really awesome!!
They are getting along a bit better now and have more to talk about.. They compare school stories now it is so much fun!! If I didn't know for sure before I do now, I am so done having kids!! LOL I know that may sound bad but I am so content right now. The boys are at a really fun age right now!!
Oh all you ones with your boys.. just you wait!! They may be rotten as heck now but when they are older it is funny rotten(YA, They stay rotten..lol).. Sonderful loves to just pick at me all the time.. Both do actually, what Sonderful does Sonshine follows..LOL
He likes to make fun of me but in a fun way ya know... They do know how far they can go and how far they can't..LOL I JUST LOVE MY BOYS!! =)

Welp I think that I have rambled enough... I am off to catch up on blogs and @popsugar!
Hope evryone has a great Wednesday!! Check soon for a new look.. I am gonna start to work on one... I am gonna try Java's idea, but I don't know if I will be able to make it look good or not..LOL I am gonna look for new blinkies too!!
Oh Java please please email me your home address!! I also need Kate's if you or April could please get it for me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

No coffee I know just how it is. I haven't had any since Monday afternoon. not because I don't have any I wasn't supose to drink it since I got some teeth pulled, but I may have some later. Ali you just need to find a good dentist I had the same feelings until I found my dentist. I have my fingers crossed for ya that you'll get then taxes this week. I'm glad everythings going good with B and the boy's. Hope you have a great day!!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home