Sunday, March 19, 2006

::Been a few days!::

Hi guys!!
Wow, I have barely even turned my computer on the last few days!!
This weekend seemed sooo long!! I love those ones!!
What did everyone do this weekend??

Friday, we went out with my Dad and celebrated St. Patty's Day! Nae and Trucker watched the boys for us..Thanks again!!!

Saturday B had to work and my Dad and I just kind of vegged all day here...Brian picked the boys up from Nae's and I had dinner done for him... And we just hung out and watched Wrestleing on NBC and then the new show Conviction!! And a bit of SNL!

Today , B is at work again.. I hate when he has to work Sunday's!!
Dad just left a little big ago and I hve some cleaning up to do! The boys are playing a game and I am catching up on online things.. I have go through my email later on.. Got tons of dishes and a load or two of laundry to do and If I get frisky I may wash the kitchen floor..LOL

Still no tax check from the ex... I am getting aggrivated as hell.... I got it around this time last year so it is bugging me that it is not here yet!! GRRRRRRRRR!!

Other than that not much going on, just relaxing.. It was fun to have my Dad here it has been awhile since he came to stay for a weekend.. I love that he is moved back up here now!! I just hope that I get our tax money soon so I can throw him a few bucks for gas to go get his personal stuff from my Step Mom, and then he can start his new life up here!!

Update on my Sis!! Her little baby bean(we are HOPING for a boy) is due OCTOBER 26TH! She has had some HELLISH morning sickness.. I sure hope it settles for her soon!! I am so excited to be an Auntie again!!!

I also have to think of something new for a banner for my blog.. St. Patty's Day is over so it is Easter decorating time!! =)

Not to much really going on.... I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Have a great Sunday!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend =). We haven't done a thing still not feeling like ourselves yet. Glad you got to spend time with your dad. I hope your sister get's over the morning sickness soon. Take Care!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Your Welcome, glad to have them over! Sounds like you did have a decent weekend, glad I can help accomplish that LOL! Have great rest of your day!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Glad you had a good weekend, and visit with your Dad!

Hmmm header... you could always put everyone's heads popping out of Easter Eggs!! haha!

11:34 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAHAHA Java that is such a cute idea!!!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home