Saturday, March 25, 2006

*Saturday 7*

I post MEME's and no one does them..LOL But I still like em... Please play along and post your answers at your blog!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

please describe your favorites:

1. cuisine (or combination of cuisines, if you cannot just choose one).
It would either be Steak and Baked potoato or chicken Parm and pasta

2. breakfast.
Ham and cheddar cheese omelette, bacon and pancakes!

3. dessert.
Cheesecake with strawberries and whip cream or strawberry shortcakes with whip cream..BOTH MUST BE THE CANNED WHIP CREAM!!MMMM

4. place to eat lunch or dinner.
I love to eat lunch at Fridays, Though I have not had lunch there in years!
Dinner I like to eat at a great steak place!! GOSH I AM STARVING NOW..LOL

5. item to cook.
Homemade breaded porkchops, homemade mashed potatos and corn! My FAVORITE meal to cook!

6. person to eat dinner with.
Brian or Nae..Both are fun to go out to eat with!!

7. hot-day treat.
a twist with crunch coat from an ice cream stand, or a Mcdonald's vanilla cone

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'll do it, I'll do it... I LOVE food!! lol

11:05 PM  
Blogger April said...

Sorry I've not been around much, and I hate to say that I probably won't do this MEME today. I do most of them that you post. However, I don't have many favorites when it comes to food - I'm just too picky - I actually think of food as my enemy and although I still eat what I want - really wish I had the heart to eat healthier. I'm disgusted right now with food. lol . . . sounds like some personal issues, doesn't it?? ;)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home