Saturday, March 25, 2006

::Are you KIDDING? Is it WINTER?::

OMG TOTAL BLIZZARD FOR THE PAST 2 AND A HALF HOURS HERE!!!!!! AND NONE OF IT IS STICKING...Just miserable and cold...GRRRRRRRRR!
Hey Nae so much for that cookout today huh...LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEPHEW CHRISTOPHER!!!! Auntie Ali, Uncle B and the boys love you bud!! We hope you have the best day today!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi Folks!!
Whats up today? Not a whole helluva lot here!!
We had to run out and cash our state check this morning..YAAY!! That bought groceries how boring..LOL But atleast it came!! I believe I also got my ex's state because I got a child support check that was more than my normal amts, So that was a splurge check... LOL Thanks for taking us out Nae!! We always have such a silly time even though our kids our hellians together..LOL No wonder we know how to laugh at ourselves..LOL

The boys got a Shrek 2 ps 2 game... I bought B and I Trivia Pursuit Pop Culture 2. We played 3 games of it lastnight.. SUCH FUN!! I won the last game B won the first 2!
I also picked up Chicken Little and a shirt for both boys and a pair of jeans for Sonderful!
Nae I have bypassed the jeans problem with Sonderful... He wants Swooshies!! He says, "Mom, I know how to fix the jean problem, I want Swooshies" OK BY ME..LOL
UGH It is so hard to shop for jeans for that kid..HE IS GROWING UP TO FAST!!
He is in between a 14 Regular and a 14 Husky but the Husky are still way to big and the reg. are just about to small..LOL ahhhh the joys of raising a tween..lol
But at least he has one pair of jeans for now...


Not much planned for today, If I end up getting my regular cs check we have to head out and cash that and not sure what else..Probably call Nae at some point I usually do on Saturdays..LOL..I wanna play my game again..LOL It is that fun... I splurged on a few magazines today at the grocery store.. I will be reading them in a bit...Gotta keep up with all that Hollywood Gossip..LOL

Ok I am at the point now that Java was the other day.. Post at them blogs ladies or at MO ... I want something to read on here!! =)
Hope you all have a great Saturday!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
CURRENTLY PLAYING ON MY MEDIA PLAYER--Hole Celebrity Skin
Last song-- Five for Fighting --100Years

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you had a nice shopping trip =). I hates going to get pants when I was a kid I was tall and back then they didn't have tall so it was very hard not to be called high waters growing up...lol I have been posting at my blog but not a lot of ppl comment anymore. I hope you have a nice evening.

6:42 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you had a nice shopping trip =). I hates going to get pants when I was a kid I was tall and back then they didn't have tall so it was very hard not to be called high waters growing up...lol I have been posting at my blog but not a lot of ppl comment anymore. I hope you have a nice evening.

6:43 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh Raiza eventually it started to stick..BLAH!!
Actually we are looking for houses to rent in FP... and YEP still awaiting the federal refund! Another blah!!!
That is what we will be trying to move with!!!!
I have been replying to you JC~~

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home