Sunday, March 26, 2006

::Sunday Already::

WOW What a great weekend!!!
I have posted what I have been doing this weekend, but I haven't mentioned that it really has been a great one!!
We have been getting along, all of us.. Except the boys are fighting after a bit of playing video games..That happens... Even B was arguing with them the other day while playing it with them..LOL BOYS WILL BE BOYS RIGHT..LOL
I just wish it was warmer! Oh but I know soon soon soon!!!
So this weekend as gone by pretty slow I would say... I wish I could of went to my bros to help him drink beer and celebrate turning 21 but I had no sitta..LOL
Now I will take him to the bar maybe next weekend! That will be fun!!

I am gonna go over and post some trivia.. I got tons now with my new game..LOL And they are good ones!!!
And off to see if any of my friends have posted a new post!!
Hope you all have a great day!!! A fun relaxing Sunday!!
*HUGS*
Currently Playing on my Media Player--James Blunt-Your Beautiful
Was playing--3 Doors Down- Kryptonite

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Glad it's been a good weekend! Yesterday was fun, we went to a birthday party, but today is boring! Sailor's working at his dad's house, so I'm just bumming it at home.

12:02 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Ya B is at work too.. The boys are having fun playing their new game on ps2, so I am just doing a bunch of nothing on the net..LOL

1:13 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Glad your weekend is going good. Mine has been boring. I'm keeping myself stuck in this house till I get my mouth all straightened out. Little Guy is doing much better =) and Boater is a bump on a log as usuall...lol

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Glad you had such a good weekend!!
Mine was very uneventful! :(

11:06 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like a very good weekend. As Mary said mine was uneventful as well! I wish the weather would stop being wierd as well.

So did you go to Billy's party?

11:27 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm glad that you've had a great weekend! I've been so busy with my family that I've just not felt like posting. I'll catch my stuff up soon!

~April

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home