Sunday, April 02, 2006

::It's A BEAUTIFUL Day In The Neighborhood::

WOWIE!! I AM LOVING THE START OF SPRING SO FAR!!
It is another glorious day outside today.. And my boys have been outside basically since about 11 this morning..On and off ofcourse... Daddy has been out there on and off too but for about the last hour the 3 of them are out there shooting foam darts at each other..LOL AHH Boys!!
Today really has been a great day!!
After I finally got B outta bed today at noon, we both straightened up the house, and our friend Ian came over and I made homemade pizzas and we had LINNER... Not quite dinner but to late for lunch..LOL
Then my Mom and Step Dad stopped by for a few... And like I mentioned the kids have been out side all day...Mommy makes here way here and there but they keep trying to shoot darts at me..LMAO...Yes I do admit it is fun!!
I don't have much to do if anything tonight.. Thanks to my Helpin Hubby everything is done except for linner dishes..LOL So I will either do those or talk him into it.. And then my whole night is free to relax!!
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!!
*Hugs*

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hope you're having a relaxing evening!! It's been so beautiful outside this weekend!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice day. It was beautiful here to. Take Care!!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home