Saturday, April 01, 2006

::Hey, Hi, Over Here::

Hi all!!
It has been a few days, but I am all squared away for now...LOL
Things have been ok I guess, I feel we have really hit the bottom of the barrel for some reason I feel God is REALLY REALLY testing us, and it is rough! I just wish things well life was easier.. I don't understand how some people just zoom right through without so many struggles and hardships, How do they do it? What am I/we doing so wrong?
I know there is many many things we need to change and I/we are really trying so please please I am begging for a damn break already!!
*SIGH*
Still NO big tax checks.. I have given up hope and waiting for them.. I don't understand why atleast the ex's isnt here yet.. I can see why ours is not here. But I still pray that every Thursday that is the day 2005's is delivered(they only get delivered to H&R Block on Thurs.)
But no never... ZILCH!!
But the ex's I am getting nervous... I hope he did not get it...

The boys have been ok..I am still struggling with homework with Sonderful and I just know it will not get better as he goes along..LOL Why why why can't kids just do their damn homework like they are supposed to..LOL

Spring has FINALLy sprung(for now atleast) in N.E Ohio!! YAAY!! It has been absolutely beautiful here..except yesterday and today rain rain rain,but hey thats spring!! I am NOT complaining!!
I have really been enjoying it, and without a phone or net the past few days I have gotten alot done around the house!! GO ME!!

Not much going on today, B is at work the boys are up now and playing a game!
B woke me up and asked me if I wanted to stay asleep or if I wanted him to go and grab me a coffee before he headed to work.. I felt good and it was 7 am so I said ya go ahead and get it, So I got up and had about an hr all alone while the boys were still asleep in the livingroom to just sit on the computer, he knew I would want to since it had been a few days!!
I have a few things to do today, little bit of laundry and dishes! Make lunch and wait for B to get home and hang with the boys and blog catching up to do!, and if my cs check comes we will run out and cash it, and then not sure.. Probably come home and make dinner!!
I hope the video is working on here I am not sure.. It won't work for me yet..LOL If it is not working could someone please let me know!! THANKS!

I hope you all have a great Saturday!! I have a few blogs to catch up on, So if I haven't yet been to yours I will be soon!!
Hugs!!

Video Playing-- Third Eye Blind --Jumper

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hello there =) I tried calling you I think it was Thursday. I just wanted to make sure everything was ok since you hadn't been on in a few days. I hope you get the taxes back soon. The video is not working for me, some of them don't, when you pick the song you want and you go to copy the code if the video don't work on the page you copy the code from it's not gonna work =( I hope you have a great day.

10:22 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I tried a new one..
SAME BAND ...NEW SONG THOUGH!!
Thanks for thinking of me.. GIve me a call sometime this weekend..

10:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

It's working for me!

11:59 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I see you got it working cool I'll try and call ya tomorrow. Boater has to work on Sunday's now =( so I'll give ya a jingle =)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home