Saturday, April 01, 2006

::Friday Five, A day late!::

Following JavaMama
Name Five people that have made an impact on your life (for good or bad) and why.

1. My PunkyMama(My GodMother's Mom) She was the one and only person I could always turn to when I needed to! She always told you how it was whether you liked it or not!
Her and I were so much alike, right down to the fact that coincidentally she never drove either!
She also always showed me that if you wanted anything in life you had to work hard to get there!! She helped me out alot when Sonderful was born, taught me things to do and not to do, taught me old school remedies and she was always FUN!!
One of my favorite memories of her and I are making homemade Pazzels(sp?) YUMMY!!
I think about her all the time and miss her so much!

2. My God Mother- She is one of the best people ever! She really takes after her Mom(see #1)
She has always been like my other Mom..She is deffinatly a role model for me, and I so wish I could be more like her! She is such a wonderful Mom and her kids are her best friends, yet they don't over step the boundaries. She raised and WONDERFUL ADULTS and is still raising 2 WONDERFUL TEENS!!

3. B- Even though we have our troubles, he is am amazing person! He truly has a heart of gold and I don't know what I would ever do without him! He has so much love for me and his children. He took Sonderful as his own from day one, loves him completely!
When I first told him I was pregnant with Sonshine he was so excited! He never once questioned becoming a father, Though he was already one to a 3yr old!
I never knew what it was like to look at the person your with and KNOW without a doubt just by looking at them that they loved me. I KNOW B DOES! I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me.. When he touches me I still shiver! We started out as best friends and still are best friends, but that friendship turned into a wonderful love that will never die!!

4. Sonderful and Sonshine! They are AMAZING!
I never knew a love like this till I became a Mom!
I know with my boys and my husband I don't need much more! They are my whole world and everyday they are teaching me something new and showing me how well I actually am doing as a Mom!
Those two boys are the most important thing in my life and I absolutely love them to pieces!

5. My Ex right before B-- The main reason I am adding him to this list is because he was indeed a big part of my life. He showed me that I DIDN'T have to put up with an abusive relationship, Before we really got a relationship started we worked together(he was my boss actually) and he helped me get the courage up to leave my abusive relationship, and yes that is when we started our relationship completely. And I helped him realize that he didn't have to be in a loveless relationship, that he could have more in life!
Though our relationship was very complicated and I don't know, I dont want to say it was weird but it was different..LOL It was like we were in a relationship but we weren't.. We had great times and he really did show me a new side of life, Things started to go downhill and waalaa B came into my life!!
But we both helped each other in so many ways and for that I will never forget. So I had to add him to the list!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Hey how come I am not on there, LMAO!!!! Kidding sounds like you learned alot of each person. I should do it on my blog, maybe I will later, if I feel like thinking, LOL!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You know, I had contemplated putting my ex-husband on there...because without him I wouldn't know today just how a real marriage is, how a man truly loves and treats his wife, etc... I completely understand your #5 to a T!!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home