Thursday, April 06, 2006

::HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOWLERGIRL::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOWLERGIRL!!! I hope you have a great day today!!
****************************
Hi all..again nothing to blog about.. Got a letter from the irs saying they are still holding some checks because some have not gone through yet.. But SUPPOSIDLY one will be mailed out around the 17th.. I have NO idea why we have not gotten the other years state checks either.. And no check from my ex.. I will be calling him soon to make sure he did not get it, not like he would tell me anyway probably.. I am just, I dont know even know what I am ...beyond pissed and upset right now at everything....
So I just have not been in the computer mood lately! But I had to get on here and wish my girl a happy birthday and say Hi!!
I hope I will get outta of this funk soon!! Miss you all!!
HUGS!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm sorry Ali that you are going through this and I hope you get out of your funk soon. Take care!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Will the check be in yours or his name? That sucks that it hasn't came yet!

Get out of that funk!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yea, I hope you get out og the funk soon too. Sianna said thank you for the birthday wishes.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home