Monday, April 10, 2006

Gotta Love CowBell!!

HAHA... Hi gang!!
No video today, found something better!!
Will Farrell playing the cowbell.. And my quote of the day is Christopher Walkin talking cowbell!!
Brian, Ian and I downloaded the skit from SNL lastnight.. It is hilarious, we could watch it over and over.. We also got a Debbie Downer one..HAHA I love SNL!!
******************
Oh it is BEAUTIFUL out today, and the midday news is on and the weather lady is RAVING ABOUT WARMTH...YAAY!! I guess there is tons of it in the forecast!!
I hope it is super great day Easter Sunday!! We have a annual egg hunt for all the kiddos and there are tons!!
All my guys are off at school and work.. I will head down in about an hr to get Sonshine!
I dont have much to do today, just some dishes..
I talked to my ex this morning and he said he has not recieved any money, I believe him, Because if he did get some money he would have gotten a hold of my sister and her bf to hang out for sure.. And that has not happened.. So I guess it is just held up..
I still have some catching up to do, will do soon, I only get a few chances of feeling well enough to sit at the computer..LOL
Oh some neat news.. Spiderman 3 is having parts filmed in Cleveland, they are looking for people to be extras and work on sets and stuff like that.. B wants to go on his next day off.. So I have to look up how to get on etc..Silly, Boys will be boys..LOL
**********************
I am also on the hunt for camp for Sonderful, I think he would really enjoy it, So I want to find an affordable one and let him check it out..
He wants it to be a camp that he stays at, not just a daily one!! I went to one EVERY year for 6 years as a kid,church camp, it was ALWAYS SO FUN!! I would love for my boy to start enjoying that kind of thing since he is getting older!!

Welp I am off.. Talk to you all soon
Enjoy watching Will Ferrell.. I WILL!! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Cool, I think Sonderful would really enjoy himself at one of those. HAHA, Bri wants to be in Spiderman 3, that would be wierd but cool to be watching it and see Bri in it. I'd be like "Hey i know that guy" LOL.

Well sounds like a pretty easy going day today and it looks nice out so enjoy!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO the cowbell is hilarious! I love SNL too!!

Glad you're having a good day! It was gorgeous here too.

Oh and good luck to Bri!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL love the cowbell!! I an glad you are having a good day. It was nice here also but had to go and spend a while at the dentist and by the time we got home Little Guy was really cranky. I think sonderful will love summer camp. Take Care!! oh good luck B =)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home