Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What a bummer!

So I ran with my Dad after Sonshine got off the bus to do my errands because he had some to do anyway and stopped by right as B and I were heading out the door..
So I get the main ones done and I go to the scrapbooking store and they are gone!
WAAAAAHHH I was so looking forward to shopping in there today.. So I know where another one is if it is still there I will check it out in a few days.. In the meantime I am going to look and *browse* online to see what I really want to get!!
YAAY! I am excited to get started! I am going to try to do a few things tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I so want to try scrapbooking but never can think of any layouts =( I hope you really enjoy it.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Look at you... awesome!!!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home