Tuesday, April 25, 2006

::Hey Hi::

How YOU Doin'? --(Insert Joey look, smile, and nod here..HEHEHE)
Hey gang!! What's going on?
I am about to run out with B to do some errands before he heads to work...
Then later on I don't know, Might call Nae see if she wants to escape her spring cleaning and hang with her most favortist sister..LOL

I have a few things to grab from the store and some groceries, and I have some cleaning to do here.. We rented a bazillion movies the other night and have not watched ANY..GRR... Men suck! They never want to do what you want when there is two of them and 1 of you.. I am talking about B and our friend Ian..LOL I need GIRLfriends to hang out with B and I because I HATE BEING OUT NUMBERED BY FRIENDS TOO..hahaha so I have tons of movies to watch here sometime...But don't know when that time will be.. TV looks awesome this week..
OMG CARRIE WEAVER WALKS NO CRUCTH!! KICK ASS!!!(ER DOC)
My limit anymore is About 12 or so and I am bushed by then, and I used to be such a night owl.. I guess having TWO kiddos in school will do that to a gal!!

OH OH...I am going to try something I HAVE NEVER EVER done with my hair before..LOL I am not tellin till it is done... B is going to help me with it! Hopefully we can get it done this week, I want it done before the wedding.. If he keeps blowing me off and not wanting toI will have someone else help.. But I hope it turns out ok!
I have to do something for ME.. I hate the way I look, I hate the way I feel, and I need to start feeling better about me and do for ME. So this hair change will be a big step in that direction, but like I said I have NEVER done it so I am a lil skeered! LOL

I have to get my life back on track damnit!!
Long post coming later when I have time at MO..lol
Welp we about to jet out to run our errands

LATERZ!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a busy morning. I am getting cabin fever I can not wait till I get this mouth done so I will feel good about going out right now I don't want to scare anyone...lol I am so excited ER is finally going to be a new one. I hear ya on the friends thing I also hope once this dental work is done that Boater and I will go out and meet new ppl =) I hope you have a great day. Ohh you better post pic's when you finish your hair.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home