Sunday, April 23, 2006

YAAY! Finally!

MY BABIES ARE COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!! I have missed my boys so so sososososososo much....lol
But it was good to let them have this time away.. Sonderful doesn't ever want to come home again ofcourse, him and his Meemaw have a special bond so he loves to be around her, Sonshine is ready to come home he said on the phone yesterday that he misses his Daddy.. UM HELLO WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER?

They were supposed to come home lastnight,but by time the meeting was over, we called them and Sonshine was already asleep and Sonderful wanted to stay one more night..LOL So B will get them after work!
Then it is bathnight and school tomorrow!!
I hope they have missed me! Geeze! I sure have missed them!! TO DEATH!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Aww I bet you have missed them I hope you enjoyed your time with just the hubby and I'm sure they have missed you as much as you missed them =)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I am sure they missed you Ali. Wasn't it nice though to get some down time though!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Awww I don't know how you did it, I've never been away from my kids (other than being in the hospital) and even then I missed them like crazy!!

Sounds like they're having fun with Meemaw! (that's what I called my great-grandma)

1:25 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

They did have a great time, they always do! But Sonshine says he stayed to long, Sonderful didn't want to come home yet..LOL
Oh Java, I dont know how I do it either, I miss them terribly but I know it is good for them,because I myself can't take them anywhere or do much with them without a lic. Ya know so at least I know they were enjoying their break!!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home