Saturday, April 15, 2006

ALMOST EASTER!!!

I just love the Easter holiday!!
AHHH I am so enjoying spring.. I believe it is here to stay now!!
I am listening to a little JB(James Blunt).. Java I am thinking of you for some reason alot today... I hope everything is ok down there!! I get worried sometimes if I start thinking of one particular person, Like something is wrong. But all is good right.. Call me to let me know later..LOL
************
So B is at work till 5.. Well he is going out to his Moms then to work.. The boys will be home sometime later on today.. They are doing Easter dinner TONIGHT over at their Meemaws with their Uncles and grandparents.. So they will come home tonight and we will go to my Moms tomorrow for dinner and egg hunt.. PLEASE RAIN HOLD OFF TOMORROW..LOL
Today Nae and Trucker are gonna swing by and th 3 of us are going Easter shopping!! YAAY!! I don't believe I have ever shopped with Trucker..LOL This outta be fun, I am in a rare form today.. I called Nae at quarter after 9 chipper as all hell this morning...LOL

I hope everyone has a great day, if I dont get on tomorrow..
HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER all that celebrate it!!!
I hope the bunny is great to all the kiddos!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Have a fun day, I love shopping...but am not a big fan of the weekend crowds, lol. Happy Easter!

10:18 AM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL you sound like me Blue. I hope the boys are having a great time. Have fun Easter shopping. I miss getting an Easter Basket...lol not that I would be able to eat it right now =) Happy Easter to you and your family. Take Care!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

That was fun, doing some easter shopping. Man were the stores packed!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home