Wednesday, May 03, 2006

::What a GRRREAT Day!::

Hey gang!!
How is everyone today?? Still alive without MO? I know I am slowing dying W/out it..LOL
What did everyone do today?
Me...ALOT!! LOL
Nae came over early this morning and we rearranged the livingroom..It looks awesome!!
Then I went out and got 3 new blinds for the kitchen and a 2valances for the front kitchen window.. I need one more valance for the other window.. And I got some pretty shear curtains for the livingroom..
Then I washed the kitchen floor(my dad swept it..LOL), And been doing laundry and dishes off and on all day.. Got both kids bathed tonight
Oh and before we started on the livingroom I spent about a half hr or more trying to get my dsl to work over the phone while I could barely understand a word this guy was saying, It was so very aggrivating, Let me just say thank God I had a cigarette and my coffee handy..LOL..
BUT YAAY IT IS WORKING NOW BABY!
I can't wait to update our website!! I haven't done it since my dsl was turned off months ago.. I am so stoked!!
I hope everyone is having a great day.. I have such a busy few days ahead of me..It sure is signs of summer for sure!!
Hmm there are tons I want to talk about with all different subjects, this is when I SOO NEED MO!! ARRRGGHH!!
A friend of mine is having another baby.. This is her 5th child and her hubby has one that they practically raise... She had 2 kids got divorced and met a guy fell in love had a baby with him and he turned out to be a horrible person.. Poor girl.. Well she got her tubes tied after that and now she is married and about 3 years ago got her tubes untied and had a baby girl.. now she is preggers again ...shoo that is to many kiddos for me....lol
So congrats to Laurie and Rob!! And the kids too!!

I guess that is about it for now!! Have a great night all!!
HUGS!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

I am glad you are satisfied with it Ali! I just wish i could have stayed longer to see the finished result, LOL.

I hear ya about MO, it needs to restore itself or someting LOL!!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow you have been busy. That was nice that Nae helped ya she's a sweetie =) Yeah glad you finally got your dsl woo hoo. I hear ya about MO I miss everyone!! Hope you had a nice rest of the day. Take Care!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home