Tuesday, May 02, 2006

::Funny Fishies::

I have been meaning to post pics of our new fishies..They are soo cool!!
I have to upload them and then I will edit this post with pics!!!
So check back later on....
They not real big but they are funny as hell..There are 10 of them...

Let me tell ya this was an adventure,

We were on our way home from my Moms and B and the boys decided at 7 at night was the best time to buy damn fish..LOL So we stopped at the new Super Walmart they built.
Well that meant we needed EVERYTHING so we got a bunch of cool stuff and a tank and fish.. We were in the damn fish isle for a good hr or so it was crazy...
But worth it, the fish are great to watch, they are so funny like cats and dogs I swear. They are chasing each other around all day long and trying to bite at each other..


I don't know what all the fish are but they are cool ...
We have ....

1 algee eater, not real big but way bigger than the rest... but could get a few inches more, Sonshine calls him Walrus, He does kind of look like one.. well B and I named him Mickey(you know cause he will eat anything..LOL) He is B's fish!

5 Of these crazy orange albino fish that have really round red eyes.. They are called The Bobs because they are 5 of the same fish. They are Sonshine's fish. It said they like to live with 5 or more so B INSISITED we get 5..LOL

1 Tinfoil Barb he is Sonderful's fish, we named him Barb..LOL

1 upside down catfish his name is CaTTyshack..LOL
We wonder if when he dies if he will float the right way since he swims around upside down..LOL

1 fish,He is mine, I named him Sunny...not sure of the kind though and he was SUPER YELLOW at the store well now here is more orange..LOL

1 albino fish is all white with red eyes not sure of the kind of fish he is either but he is mine and I named him Whitey..LOL

So those are the newest members of the family.. I will post pics soon as I upload them!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, can't wait to see the pics!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

HaHa, I love the names! I will get to see them tomarrow yeah!

I was looking for that song so I could put it on my blog but I couldn't find it. You butthead you!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO that is hilarious... The Bobs!! HAHA!!!

PICS PICS!!

2:51 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Neato I kinda wish sometimes that we didn't takr our tanks down. Can't wait to see pic's

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home