Thursday, May 04, 2006

Karma Quiz!

Take the 'karma' quiz!
Let me know how you did by replying here or posting a new thread at your blog!!
*******************
Here is how I did!!
6 right, you might want to follow Earl's lead and make a list of your own.

LOL Maybe I really should, my luck is going pretty darn good, all except our car is waiting to be worked on..GRRR But we DO have the money to pay for it, so that is good.. Karma is working in our favor, I guess it was a good thing I bought one of those little balloons they hang on at public places, you donate a dollar and you put your name on the balloon and they hang it. I did that the other day.. KARMA BABY!! HAHAHA

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

14 right, you've almost reached a state of higher consciousness.

2:33 PM  
Blogger JC said...

10 right, you're on your way to having good karma, but you may want to apologize to your second-grade teacher for lying about your homework.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home