Sunday, May 07, 2006

::Damn it!::

GRRRRRRRRRR UGH ARGH!!!!!!!
B did not set the alarm lastnight!
Which means I couldn't make it to the Louie Run today..
I am bummed but whatcha gonna do right?
So B is at work today, the boys are playing a game and I am enjoying my morning coffee and chilling.. i have a little bit of housepicking up to do, but not to much else.
I have a few photos to upload and I am wanting to work on our website today, I have to get to planning Sonderful's birthday, I just have tons of little things to do rather than tons of big stuff..LOL
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Sucks about the Louie Run! I wish I could have chilled on Sunday but nope we dug up weeds and planted a section of flowers in the yard. Sounds like your sunday was a easy going one.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home