Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Poison Post! Then i wont keep going on about it!

I am a tard! But just let me tell you... Poison is the band that I just loved loved loved when I was a teenager!! So ofcourse I still love them to this day!
Ofcourse those that don't think I am nuts, But ohwell right..LOL
So I am not a fanclub person, but I am seriously contemplating joining the Brett Michaels fan club just to meet him!! I believe there is a meet and greet at every concert..
Raiza you have met him before, please tell me if it is worth paying to join the fan club..Is there a meet and greet for every show? If I joined now, would I get all the stuff I would need to meet him in July?
I may never get a chance to see them again!! So I really don't want to miss out ya know!

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

OMG . . . are you telling me that Poison is still touring? Where the heck do I have to move to? My dd thinks I'm strange for loving a band named poison. I saw them in concert when I was TWELVE in Daytona. My dad pulled me out of school and everything to go! Anyhow, I still pause and turn up the radio when I hear Poison and Def Leppard :) I'm such a freak right there with you!

1:50 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Ahhhhhhhhh I AM SOOOO ANXIOUS TO GO!!! And my best friend Jeff is supposed to come along too...OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh and this is their 20th anniversary tour so I have to get a shirt..LOL

8:38 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That would so make your night if you got to meet him, I hope it works out for you!

10:25 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Yeah I hope you get to meet them and have a great time =)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home